- Conducting workshops to train the newly inducted faculty under NPIU at the institutes under quality circle of IIT Bombay.
- Conducting workshops to train the senior faculty of the institutes under quality circle of IIT Bombay.
- Conducting short term courses on various topics of interest to the quality circle institutes (in-house at the institutes or at IIT Bombay)
- Facilitating internship program (mostly during summer) for a longer duration (4 weeks) at IIT Bombay for faculty of various disciplines.
- Facilitating collaborative research for faculty from mentee institutions and one faculty from IIT (for a maximum period of two years).
- To put in place peer review mechanism to asses faculty performance of faculty from mentee institutions by faculty from IIT.
- Facilitating internship program (mostly during summer) for a longer duration (8 weeks) at IIT Bombay for students of various disciplines.
- Competitive UG and PG projects to promote research in the focus state TEQIP institutions.
- Facilitate collaborative PhD and Master thesis opportunity to the students of focus and non-focus state institutions, so that the students avail the academic ambience of IIT.
- Sensitizing the students regarding the GATE examination towards betterment of their education qualifications.
- Arranging 2-3 days workshops to train the staff from mentee institutions in different aspects, viz. technical, library and administration so on.
- Aiding the mentee institutes to develop laboratories in the form of consultation from faculty of IIT Bombay.
- Helping the mentee institutes in the form of sharing experience in organizing national / international conferences in their respective institutes.